Quality Assurance Implementation for CMO (Contract Manufacturing Organization)
A major Cosmetic and Consumer Products Care CMO was faced with a massive loss of business due to compliance issues as noted by their main customer.
Major Health Care Product Contract Manufacturer in Mid-West
QA, Investigations, Auditing, CAPA
Compliance Insight provided fast turnaround time for a firm that was suffering from some major compliance issues. The timeframe was very limited and the activities required were significant.
Compliance Insight personnel served as the temporary QA Department until suitable personnel were located and trained by us.
Specialists actively worked on investigations that were past due. Performing the investigations, correcting the issues, resolving product concerns and closing out the reports.
Compliance Insight performed internal audits of all areas of operations of the plant (manufacturing, packaging, warehousing).
CAPAs actions were verified as executed to ensure completion including effectiveness checks.
Compliance Insight, Inc. executed all applicable Quality changes to increase the company’s Quality Score with their major client by 40%, saving the company from a catastrophic financial downfall and loss of a major client.
Other Case Studies
- FDA Warning Letter Resolution for Medical Device Firm
- Foreign Medical Device 510k being marketed in the US and Canada
- API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) Compliance
- EU Manufacturing Firm – Compliance with US FDA Regulations
- FDA Consent Decree Oversight
- Law Firm Contract to Audit CMO’s
- Validation Oversight following an FDA 483
- Establishment of a Chinese API Facility